Casters! Casters!

Fun little game, I did something similar, with three characters, but yours is better, more dynamic. One suggestion, I used the same background, I recommend you do some parallax with the layers of the wood and use opacity on the sun rays, check out Bunny Runny for an example of that.

Pixel Trio Pixel Trio

Great to see a local multiplayer, simple controls, I get this will be fun. Need to extend to controllers for some fun couch multiplayer. iDarb in the gfx simplicity.

Colour Knights - C3Jam Colour Knights - C3Jam

Nice story and background, the bullet hell is nice, with a good twist coordinating the color to the type of enemy and your vulnerability to the other types of enemies. Retro graphics are nice also.

Bomb Bug Briefcase (C3Jam) Bomb Bug Briefcase (C3Jam)

Fun, but very hectic, ok, I could not get past the second level, even with a double jump, must be mean for folks with faster reflexes than me. A chance to make the skill ramp requirement a little lower?

Upsidown - C3Jam Upsidown - C3Jam

Fun to play, I like puzzle aspect to it, a question - why did you decide to stop the physics while rotating the play area? It somewhat took me out of the gameplay, as if time had stopped. Was that an intentional decision, or was that based on time to implement? Nice work overall.

Jau-Al responds:

I decided to stop the ball for two main reasons :
1- Prevent any collision bug while moving the "box" without physics.
2 -Allows velocity stacking and "aiming". More funny Imho.

Three Days Before Three Days Before

I like how you added narrative to a platformer and still left in some puzzles (like the fire.) Well done. I agree that the signs could be a little more prominent. The story is a little confusing, but it's also ok to be ambiguous and let the player extrapolate the story. The black and white artwork is appropriate, I think it would have been interesting to have the character meld into one at the end, under the umbrella, that would have been a nice touch (if you were going for some 'closure'.)